Mini Rodini - Kebnekaise camo overall, Green
Price 79,60 € 199,00 €
- Varies by model
|Camo-printed padded winter overall with a detachable hood and faux fur. A faux leather panda patch that matches the zip sliders details the front. The overall breathes well and is waterproof with 5000 mm water columns,. It is made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The legs are pre-shaped for better movability and the smartly placed reflective stripes increase visibility when the days get darker.
Kebnekaise is the most advanced overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products, part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
• Waist with adjustable elastic inside for a better fit
• Front zip with protection placket
• Two zip pockets at front
• Elastic at sleeves and legs
• Adjustable silicone straps under the feet
• Sewn-in snow locks at sleeve endings to keep wind and snow out
• Reflective stripes at the bottom of the legs and arm
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Detachable hood with two seams for a better fit
• Pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Micro fleece lining at seat and polyester satin lining in body, sleeves and legs
This overall has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The recycled materials used to make this overall are GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- Overseas customers, inside Europe
- 6,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living inside Europe
- Overseas customers, outside Europe
- 12,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living outside Europe. Free shipping for orders over 200e.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
• Breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO