Mini Rodini - Ufo puffer jacket, Grey
Price 38,70 € 129,00 €
- Temporarily out of stock
This lightweight puffer is made from recycled polyester.
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- Posti Postipaketti
- 3,00 €
- Overseas customers, inside Europe
- 6,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living inside Europe
- Overseas customers, outside Europe
- 12,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living outside Europe. Free shipping for orders over 200e.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
|In grey with a
yellow UFO print, this lightweight puffer is made from recycled polyester.
The jacket has a warm, down touch padding and a breathable and a
water-resistant shell fabric with a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Designed with
a snug hood and elasticated cuffs to prevent wind, and snow from getting
• Front zip with protection placket
• Snap buttons at placket and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin
• Two front pockets with snap buttons
• Breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester satin
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• GRS certified
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
This jacket has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The jacket is GRS certified which ensures that it consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.