Mini Rodini - Edelweiss jacket, Navy
Price 49,50 € 99,00 €
- Temporarily out of stock
Functional shell jacket in dark blue with a white polka-dot pattern. The jacket has taped seams and is coated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. Its functional and heavy-duty shell fabric is breathable with 4000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns. The jacket has a removable hood, two fleece-lined front pockets and reflective print at the back and on the sleeves to increase visibility in the dark. Due to its light weight and flexibility, this jacket can be used in many different settings – either separately or combined with any of our fleece jackets or a lightweight puffer jacket when it gets colder. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic that can also be an alternative to a rain jacket.
Improved feature! Shell fabric breathable with 4000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns.
• Two front pockets lined with 100 % recycled polyester fleece
• Placket covered zip and snap buttons at placket
• Zip with inside zip protection to keep the wind out and fold over with fleece at the top to be kind to the chin
• Reflective print at the back
• Adjustable sleeve endings with straps and reflective print
• Removable hood
• Adjustable elastic string at bottom
• Body lined with 100 % recycled polyester mesh
• Faux leather penguin patch at one of the front pockets – matching the zip slider
• Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 4000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Made in China
This shell jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- Overseas customers, inside Europe
- 6,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living inside Europe
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Shell 100 % recycled polyester Lining 100 % recycled polyester