Mini Rodini - Elephants shell jacket, Purple
Price 140,00 €
- Varies by model
Practical purple shell jacket with an all-over Elephant print, made from 100 % recycled polyester. The jacket has fully taped seams and is wind and waterproof with a poison free BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Use the hood to avoid cold winds from sneaking in or remove it completely to give the jacket a new stylish look. The adjustable elastic inside the waist allows you to fit the jacket perfectly for your kid. Designed with an inside zip cover for extra wind protection, ribbed arm cuffs, two side pockets and two chest pockets with a M.Rodini embroidery on the left one. On the back you will also find a reflective print on the back for increased visibility in darkness. Due to its light weight and flexibility, this jacket can be used in many different settings – either separately or combined a fleece jackets or a lightweight puffer jacket when it gets colder. Functional and fashionable!
Collection: Mini Rodini SS22 Views of Mount Kilimanjaro
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- Posti package to Finland
- 0,00 €
- Posti Kotipaketti
- 15,00 €
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
• Adjustable elastic inside waist
• Ribbed cuffs
• Removable hood
• Reflective print on the back
• Taped seams
• Shell fabric is breathable with 3 000 g/m2/24h
• Shell fabric is waterproof with 3 000 mm water columns
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating
• 100 % Recycled polyester
* This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.