Mini Rodini - Kebnekaise overall, Green
Price 220,00 €
- Varies by model
A new and improved Mini Rodini classic!
Padded winter overall featuring a detachable hood with faux fur. The overall breathes well and is waterproof with 15000 mm water columns. It is made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The legs are pre-shaped for better movability and the smartly placed reflective stripes increase visibility when the days get darker.
Kebnekaise is the most advanced overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products. It’s part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
Collection: AW21 M.Rodini on marvelous outdoor adventures
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- Overseas customers, inside Europe
- 0,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living inside Europe
- Overseas customers, outside Europe
- 0,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living outside Europe. Free shipping for orders over 200e.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
• Embroidered Penguin patch decorating the chest
• Front zip with protection placket
• Two zip pockets at front
• Elastic sleeve and leg endings
• Adjustable silicone straps under the feet
• Sewn-in snow locks at sleeve endings to keep wind and snow out
• Reflective stripes at the bottom of the legs and arm
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Detachable hood with faux fur (also removable) and two seams for a better fit
• Pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Ribbed neck and inside sleeve endings
• Taped seams
• Breathable with 13 000 g/m2/24h
• Water-proof with 15 000 mm water columns
• Shell fabric: 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Lining at seat and pockets: Microfleece in 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Lining top, sleeves and hood: 100 % Recycled Polyester-satin
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
Global Recycle Standard (GRS) is a certification ensuring that this garment consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets, and used clothes. Since Mini Rodini are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to them. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.
* This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.
Since Mini Rodini are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to them. This garment is GOTS certified – the strictest certification for organic materials on the market today, which involves rigid controls throughout the entire manufacturing process, including chemical use and working conditions.