Mini Rodini - Ritzratz puffer jacket, Yellow
Price 112,00 € 140,00 €
- Varies by model
Puffer jacket with an all-over Ritzratz print made from 100 % GRS-certified recycled polyester. It's designed with a removable hood, two front pockets with button closing and elastic cuffs to keep the cold from sneaking in. The jacket is water resistant, windproof and breathable.
Collection: AW21 M.Rodini on marvelous outdoor adventures
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- Overseas customers, inside Europe
- 0,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living inside Europe
- Overseas customers, outside Europe
- 12,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living outside Europe. Free shipping for orders over 200e.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
• All over Ritzratz print
• Two pockets
• Detachable hood
• Placket covered zip and snap buttons at placket
• Zip with inside zip protection to keep the wind out
• Ribbed cuffs at sleeve endings and inside the collar
• Shell fabric is breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h
• Shell fabric is water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns
• Shell fabric: 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Lining: 100 % Recycled Polyester satin
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
Global Recycle Standard (GRS) is a certification ensuring that this garment consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets, and used clothes. Since Mini Rodini are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to them. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.
* This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.
Since Mini Rodini are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to them. This garment is GOTS certified – the strictest certification for organic materials on the market today, which involves rigid controls throughout the entire manufacturing process, including chemical use and working conditions.