Mini Rodini - Shell jacket, Brown
Price 105,00 € 140,00 €
- In stock
Shell jacket made from 100 % recycled polyester made wind and waterproof (15 000 mm water columns) with a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating and taped seams. The jacket maintans excellent breathability (13 000 g/m2/24h) and is designed with a removable hood, adjustable elastic inside waist, Inside zip cover for extra wind protection, fold over at the top to protect the chin from pinching and ribbed cuffs with a ribbed insert in the collar. The jacket is finished with a M.Rodini embroidery on the left chest pocket, an embroidered Penguin patch on the left arm and a reflective print on the back for increased visibility in darkness.
Collection: AW21 M.Rodini on marvelous outdoor adventures
- Overseas customers, inside Europe
- 0,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living inside Europe
- Overseas customers, outside Europe
- 12,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living outside Europe. Free shipping for orders over 200e.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
● Four pockets in the front
● M.Rodini embroidered on left chest pocket
● Adjustable elastic inside waist
● Ribbed cuffs and ribbed insert in collar
● Removable hood
● Embroidered Penguin patch on left arm
● Reflective print on the back
● Taped seams
● Shell fabric is breathable with 13 000 g/m2/24h
● Shell fabric is waterproof with 15 000 mm water columns
● Shell fabric: 100 % Recycled Polyester
● Lining in sleeves: 100 % Recycled Polyester-satin
● Lining in body and hood: Mesh in 100 % Recycled Polyester
● BIONIC-FINISH® ECO *
* This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.
Since Mini Rodini are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to them. This garment is GOTS certified – the strictest certification for organic materials on the market today, which involves rigid controls throughout the entire manufacturing process, including chemical use and working conditions.