Mini Rodini - Fleece check mittens, Red
Price 10,50 € 35,00 €
- Temporarily out of stock
|Soft fleece mittens in blue, red and leopard, made of 100 % recycled polyester. The mittens has an elastic around the wrist that keeps the glove in place and are decorated with a panther patch on each hand.|
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- Posti Postipaketti
- 3,00 €
- Overseas customers, inside Europe
- 6,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living inside Europe
- Overseas customers, outside Europe
- 12,00 €
- Choose this option if you are living outside Europe. Free shipping for orders over 200e.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
• Elastic around wrist that keeps the glove in place
• Panther patch on each hand
• 100 % recycled polyester
• Made in China
• SKU 2076011260
Mini Rodini have chosen to include fleece products made of 100 % recycled polyester in their range of products since the material is appreciated, practical and easy to take care of. By using 100 % recycled polyester, there is no need to create any new materials from scratch. However, when you wash synthetic fleece, made from recycled materials or not, tiny microplastics are released that might be transferred into nature. Their advice is to wash fleece sparingly, or even better – not at all. Air dry your garment and remove smaller stains with a moist cloth. If the whole garment needs to be washed, follow the care label instructions and remember to:
• Iron the garment – ironing lays the fleece fibers down flat which lessens the release of microplastics
• Clean the washing machine filter regularly
• Hang dry instead of tumble dry
The polyester fabric used to make these mittens is GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions